Friday 28 September 2012

6 Word Memoir #5

Writer's note: This is a picture that I absolutely adore. I was having difficulties with finding a picture to go with one of the six word memoirs I wrote and I kept being drawn to this one. The picture and memoir had absolutely nothing in common so, I wrote something for this picture. I remember this evening with clarity, loosing my brother was so fresh in my mind at the time and I was hanging out with two very dear friends of mine. I remember the three of us sitting there in perfect silence, looking at this incredible view and letting our minds wander. This is a place where I can let every wall down and no matter what is going on, this is a peaceful, quiet place to sit. You can let yourself think without worry of interuption. I can't say that was a good day, but I can say it was an easy one. When easy days where few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment