Friday 28 September 2012

6 Word Memoir #3

Writer's note: As an individual I tend to be very quiet, I never really trust in anyone the things going on in my life. I know that this could make some people feel as if, even though they confide in me, I don't trust them in return. I decided that it's time I slowly start opening up and stop shutting everyone out. This isn't something I do conciously, I've just never been very good at expressing myself and I, for a long time, didn't have the best luck with friends. I also have to pay credit to the book in this photo. The book is called "The Creative Writing coursebook" ironically enough, it has sections written by about fourty authors and it was edited by Julia Bell and Paul Magrs.

1 comment:

  1. I love how it makes you think that this is mostly about reading, but instead it's about you opening up as a person and trusting people. Never forget that your true friends will always be there for you and you can always confide in someone. Don't be afraid to express who you are, in whichever way you feel most comfotable!

    ReplyDelete