Thursday 13 September 2012

Rambling Autobiography


I was born in 1996, 2 and a half years after one of my brothers. Despite myself I have always been quiet and closed off to the people around me. I have traveled what I consider to be a fair amount my life, last year I went to Europe. I like to take part in the school spring play. I love to sing and do what I can to sing every day. If you look down at my wrist you will see the last thing my brother Danny ever gave to me, also the one thing I don't think I could live without. I am so devoted to school that my life outside of it is nearly non-existent. In the winter time my house feels like a jungle, while year 'round my house sounds like a zoo. I have a total of ten pets; two African grey parrots, a military macaw, three iguanas, a bearded dragon, and three dogs. I consider myself a reader because I love picking up a good book and getting lost in it, although I rarely have time to read. I write to let go of every problem in this world and step into a world of my own creation. In the end, I am a writer by nature, an actor by chance, and a singer by heart.

1 comment:

  1. Christie,
    You mention that you write everyday. You should post some of those things here on your blog. We'd love to read them!

    ReplyDelete