Monday 24 September 2012

Writing Reflection #1

I really enjoyed writing my six word memoirs. I stayed in the classroom for this because I find that the atmosphere created in this class room is one that encourages creativity to flow and it really did. I expected to have more problems with writing only six words to get a message accross but I think it worked out really well. With these six word memoirs I feel like I can really express myself where I have been having some troubles doing so to date. I'm not used to posting any part of who I am on the internet, so this blogging is taking me well out of my comfort zone, although I find myself glad that it is doing so. I hope to start getting comfortable with the idea of blogging and putting myself out there in such a different way. A goal I would like to set is to start making my blog more authentic to who I really am, start adding to it because I had a random idea that can give some true insight into who I am. I would also like to start visiting more peoples blogs and really embracing what this course has laid out for us. I also need to start proof reading my text a little more...
This six word memoir is a really cool assignment and I can't wait to put word with pictures and bring more depth to the phrases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment