Wednesday 19 September 2012

My personal touch #1

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” 
 Robert Frost
This is something I can say I honestly forget a lot of the time, I believe most people do. It's hard to remember that, no matter what it is you might be going through, life will always go on and if you don't want to move on with it you might be left behind for a short time until you can catch up. In the heat of the moment something can seem so drastic in your life but it's incredible to take a step back and think about what other people might be going through or experiancing while you are wrapped up in your own situations. Sometimes it can be tough to face, but life goes on and I love this as a constant rememinder to keep advancing in life and to not let anything hold you back for long.

goo.gl/YHwOd

No comments:

Post a Comment