Friday 28 September 2012

6 Word Memoir #6

Writer's note: This is inspired by my first heartbreak. I would definitely not go as far as saying I was in love with the guy, or anything close to, it was a trust thing. I put trust in someone, then soon after, found out that they weren't who I thought. This was a difficult lesson that I had to learn, (that people sometimes will just tell you what they know you want to hear) I'm glad that I got that one out of the way when I did though. I've grown as a person because of this experiance and have realized that you should be careful with who you trust, also that it's okay to take a chance every now and then. He was the first real chance I have ver taken and I'm glad I did, even if it came back to haunt me for a short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment