Monday 19 November 2012

Final Day (ending)


A single tear ran down my face, I raised the knife with blood already on it, and I ripped it across my throat. My eyes shut and I felt all control I had over my body drain out of me. I then slept forever, alone and drowning in sorrow. Leaving this world and all physical being in my past. They found my body the next day. I never would have guessed how worried everyone was when I didn’t show up at work. Word traveled to Jeremy’s parents immediately, and to him soon after. He had a girlfriend, but I still meant the world to him. They told him about my message. When my co-worker walked into the room she first saw the wall,


I Love you Jeremy, I always will.
-sincerely; Jj

  He followed me into death soon there after. The world was rid of us both, and order was somehow restored. Now, well the only way left to go, is up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment