Wednesday 21 November 2012

Twitter Fiction


I've been working on my twitter fiction quite a bit, and here are two of my pages so far. I've already written about 65 tweets but I'm not done! I chose to write an extended story, using an idea that I’d already been working on. This was a really bad idea because I’m not even close to done, yet I have over twice our requirement. I have completed at some point most of the requirement from the “to do list”, I even have an idea of a picture to add. I’m really enjoying writing out this story because I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while now.  I’m not sure if I’m 100% happy with having chosen to put this story out there through twitter, but I’m enjoying it so I’ll stick with my first instinct and go for it. I only chose to write the extended tweets because I had an idea. I would love to go back and write some individual stories later, but for now I’m dedicated to my long story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment